Tuesday 24 February 2015

February Empties.



Hello everyone. So today's post is another empties one and this time it is February. Did you read my January empties? Well if you missed my post you can read it here. I don't have many empties this month but I thought I would share them nevertheless. I also thought I'd share with you that from February (this month) I have started a Project 10 Pan and I would like to thank a lovely reader for introducing me into this product because if she hadn't have told me she was doing it, I would never have thought to do it. Basically Project 10 Pan is where you can chose 10 items/products that you want to use up and you cannot buy another one of this category until you have used it up. For example you need to use a mascara up first before you buy another one. So that is what I am going to be doing and I'm sure I will share my progress with you all at some point, I think it's a great project to do and very cost effective. 

Okay so onto the empties post...

The first empty I have for you is Duraphat 2800 toothpaste - I got prescribed this toothpaste by the dentist and I have to say it's brilliant. It really helps my teeth and they seem to be really white when I use this and it doesn't taste horrible and it doesn't sting your mouth and it's just a great toothpaste. 

Rating out of 10 - 6/10

Would I repurchase? - Probably not as I got it on prescription but I cannot renew it so I don't think I'll be able to get anymore and if I were to pay for it myself on prescription it would cost over £8!

My next empty is the Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip Moisturiser - This is one of the nicest moisturisers I have tried. It definitely makes my tan last longer and just keeps my skin lovely and soft and it's not greasy in the slightest because it is oil-free. It smells absolutely lovely and if you would like to read more about this product then I did a review here.  At £5.99 it's such a great price too!

Rating out of 10 - 7/10

Would I repurchase? - Absolutely!

I also finished another Cocoa Brown product and that was the Gentle Bronze Gradual Tan which I actually loved. It was a great product to use and I would definitely repurchase at you can build it up and it's not messy in the slightest. Really love this product! If you want to read more you can again read my review about it here.  Again this product is £5.99!

Rating out of 10 - 7/10

Would I repurchase? - Yes! 

Also did you see my valentines suggestion post? I featured some more Cocoa Brown products and gave a review of each product too! If you didn't read it then again you can read it here.


The last item I have in my empties is this travel size pot of Soap & Glory's Flake Away Body Scrub which smells amazing and is just great. I have to admit these did leak once of twice which was a bit of a nuisance but overall the product gives a great exfoliation and helps get rid of all the dead skin cells. This was in the travel size pot (50ml) which you can buy here for £2.50 or you can buy the 300ml pot here for £8.00. I actually prefer travel sizes of every product and I actually won this in a giveaway back in August and it was such a great introduction. If you want to read about the time I won this in a giveaway you can read it here. 

Rating out of 10 - 7/10

Would I repurchase? - In the future, yes! 

So there we have it, those are my February empties! 

What empties have you had this month?


No comments :

Post a Comment