Monday 9 March 2015

Interviewing other bloggers and youtubers: Georgina (She Might Be Loved).

Hello everyone. So you may have seen my post earlier on this month talking about a new short series and this is it. If you didn't see the post then you can read it here. The reason behind this short series is that I wanted to interview a few of my favourite bloggers and youtubers and see what their answers would be to the questions I had thought of. I thought this would be a nice way to show you some of my favourite youtubers and bloggers too. I did email quite a few of them but some of them have never got back to me, so I will just be sharing those that got back to me.



She Might Be Loved, Georgina Grogan

Firstly I would like to say that this image is from Georgina's blog She Might Be Loved and is only being used for the sole purpose of this post. All credit goes to Georgina.

So now that I've had a good ramble on. Let's get started on the first person who kindly let me interview them; Georgina from the blog 'She Might Be Loved'. She is one of my favourite blogs to read and I love how honest she is about everything. She has a mixture of posts ranging from beauty and fashion and even lifestyle. So you definitely don't just get one thing.  She Might Be Loved is written by Georgina Grogan who is a Sheffield based Social Media Manager. On Georgina's blog she explains that she's grown up with a keen interest in painting her face and buying all things beauty. Georgina's first job was at Lush Cosmetics and while she was working there, she was also writing her fabulous blog. She Might Be Loved was launched in June 2013 and as I mentioned she writes about many topics. Her main focuses are Beauty and Plus Size Fashion. Recently Georgina's blog She Might Be Loved won 'Best Fashion Blog' at the Plus Size Awards 2014, which is a great achievement. Georgina also has a youtube channel which I will put a link at the end of this post along with all her other links.

Now that you know a little bit more about Georgina and her blog She Might Be Loved, let's see what her answers were to the questions asked.


1. What inspires you with your blog/Youtube?

With my blog everything inspires me, I just completely love writing and just being totally honest. I've always been into beauty and my clothes, so it's amazing that I can now share that and people actually want me to.

With Youtube it's really makeup that inspires me, I don't particularly enjoy making videos as I stress too much, but it's so much easier for makeup looks!

2. Did you have a goal in mind when starting your blog/youtube?

I wanted to originally keep a log of my sanity, which in a way I definitely have. I never set out or made goals for my blog, I still don't really. I am always grateful when I reach a milestone or an amazing opportunity comes my way, but it was never my goal to now do it full time.

3. If there is one tip you could give someone what would it be?

Write because you want to and feel like it, don't write and blog just for the sake of it, and definitely don't blog if you just want 'free things'.

4. The hardest thing about blogging/youtube?

For blogging I just enjoy writing and I don't consider anything to be hard or a task, right now with how many collaborations I am doing, the hardest part is fitting it all in. I just feel blessed to be working with so many people though.

For Youtube it is editing. An absolute nightmare as I just want it to be perfect, yet I'm winging it with my editing.

5. Most rewarding thing about blogging/youtube?

It has to be people seeing, sharing, commenting, and even thanking me for writing my blog. Whether it'll be that I've helped them pick a product, or even helped somebody's confidence, that is just the most amazing feeling.

6. One word to describe blogging/youtube?

Incredible.

I would like to thank Georgina for taking part and answering these questions for me and it also shares with you, what other bloggers and youtubers think.

I really recommend you popping by Georgina's blog, as she has fabulous content.

Georgina's links:


Thank you all for reading, I hope you have a lovely day! 




2 comments :

  1. I absolutely adore Georgina. She is so lovely too, such an inspiration.

    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete