Sunday 29 March 2015

The Face Behind ThePerksOfMeg.


Hello everyone. Today's post is a little different today as I thought I would do a lifestyle/personal post today and this post is so you can get to know me better. I know that I have an 'About Me' page but today I thought I'd share some facts that I don't share in every day situations. I hope you like it and if you have any questions do leave them in the comments below.

So, I'm Megan. My middle name is Reanne and I'm 16 years old. My birthday is 8th October and my favourite season is Autumn.

I live with my nana and grandad who I love very dearly and I wouldn't be without them. They've had me since I was a baby and I love living with them. I see my Dad on weekends along with my little brother Alfie. I am one of 11 siblings and I have no real brothers or sisters and never will have. I only have half brothers or sisters but that's okay. I am the second oldest from both my mum's side and my dad's side. From my mum's side I have 1 older brother and 4 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters (this is only what I know) and from my dad's side I have 1 older sister and 2 younger brothers. I never see my mum and that is my choice. I don't want to and that's the end of that story really.

My first holiday abroad was in 2013 and that was to Portugal with my Auntie and Uncle. I went dancing when I was 3 until I was 6 and then I quit. I also did amateur dramatics from the age of 11 for 3 years and then I also quit that. I also have starred in school productions all my life until 2013 but for 3 years I have done Shakespeare For Schools Festival and have loved it. My last year was in October and now that is the end for drama for me. I find that I get bored of things quite easily but if I push myself I really can do it.

Since Year 9 I have taken my GCSE's and have been doing my exams since the age of 13. In year 9 I did French and Geography. I passed Geography and got a C and I got a D in French. In Year 10 I did GCSE Drama, GCSE English Literature and I resat French. I did French completed on my own last year and I sat at home in my easter holidays writing French because I submitted new writing pieces and did the exams again. I failed the exams again but I was 1 mark off C when I got my results and I got it remarked and managed to get my C at last and I've never been so happy because I worked so hard. I got a C in Drama and I got an A in English Literature which I couldn't believe but when I reflect I worked so hard for those grades. This year I am studying Childcare, Business, English Language, Maths, Science Core and Science Additional and ICT. I am determined to get in the college of my choice and my ambition in life is to become a Primary School Teacher.

 So in 2014, you may ask. You made a blog? So why haven't you got bored of it? It's because I have been determined and it is a hobby that I love doing. It is something where there isn't rules and regulations. You don't have to write a post if you don't want, you are free to write whatever you want and share whatever you want. (Well not everything but you get what I mean). I love my little creative part of the internet. My blog has been my motivation and at times it has been hard. Sometimes I've had no motivation and even when I was doing my exams I still took time out to write a post. Even if it was only to tell you that I was busy revising. I feel really proud of what I've achieved and you are probably sat reading this saying; what has she achieved? But I've achieved confidence. I can sit and write a blog post and feel like it's okay and not be judged.

I love this little piece of my internet but I have to thank YOU for supporting me!

This post got kind of deep and went off on a tangent but I hope you've learnt something new about me that you didn't already know! This post was kind of pointless but I just thought it would give you an insight into my life.

Have a great day! 


6 comments :

  1. Loved getting to know you better - you should be very proud of what you've achieved! Juggling your blog and school must be a real challenge at times but you still manage to post more regularly than me haha. Keep up the good work!



    Cat | percyandprunella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve nominated you for ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’! Check out my post here to find out what you need to do:- http://emilyfayeslittleworld.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ive-been-nominated-for-versatile.html xx


    emilyfayeslittleworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just been catching up on your blog and realised we have the same birthday! (although 4 years apart!)
    Abbie xx

    Another Student Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe thank you! It definitely is! I've really been focusing on my exam revision at the moment so blogging has taken a back seat! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo! Yay! Very cool people ;) xx

    ReplyDelete