Friday 24 April 2015

Wanting a Prom Dress?





Hello everyone, so today's post is going to be a little different! As I'm sure you are aware, prom is fast approaching and I wanted to talk about a website that has a dress for every occasion, not just prom! I was really pleased when the lovely Lisa from Aviva Dress contacted me to talk about the online shop which has an array of wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses, evening dresses, formal dresses, accessories, headpieces, jewellery and so much more! I must have spent hours browsing! 

Now, sadly I have already purchased my prom dress but I wanted to give some inspiration to anyone who may not have got a prom dress yet and may have an interest in this shop. 

I decided to pick my top 3 favourite prom dresses from the online shop and tell you my thoughts on them. 

2014 Empire Strapless Sleeveless Black Chiffon Glitter Long Prom Dresses/Evening Dresses With Rhinestone UK #FP478
Dress number 1 that I chose was this lovely 2014 Empire Strapless Sleeveless Black Chiffon Glitter Long Prom Dresses/Evening Dresses With Rhinestone UK. This was on offer and it was £59.99 instead of £299.99 which is a huge saving! I'm not sure if it's still on offer now but it is still a gorgeous dress. It's very simple but very flattering for prom as it is elegant. 

Empire Halter Sleeveless Chiffon Royal Blue Stylish Long Prom Dress/Evening Dress With Beading UK 2014 #FP101
Dress Number 2 that I chose is Empire Halter Sleeveless Chiffon Royal Blue Stylish Long Prom Dress/Evening Dress With Beading UK 2014. It is again a really elegant dress and this time it is in royal blue and it is just a lovely colour. This again was on offer for £84.99 but the originally £299.99.

A-line Sweetheart Sleeveless White Organza Glitter Amazing Short Prom Dresses/ Party Dresses With Beading UK #FM854 
Dress Number 3 that I chose is a short prom dress because my other choices were long but that is just my personal preference. This dress is the A-line Sweetheart Sleeveless White Organza Glitter Amazing Short Prom Dresses/ Party Dresses With Beading UK. It was on offer for £69.99 and I'm not sure if it still is but the original price is £299.99. This is still a really elegant dress but if you are looking for something shorter, this could be the one for you. 

So there you have it, there are my top 3 prom dresses which I picked off the website. It was very hard to decide as they are all so lovely and I just want to thank Lisa for contacting me.

What prom dress would you choose? 

*DISCLAIMER: This post was sponsored but all of the thoughts expressed are 100% honest and are my own. 

No comments :

Post a Comment