Thursday 13 August 2015

My Prom 2015 {26th June 2015}

Hello everyone. So this post won't be for everyone. Nobody will probably be interested but I thought I'd write it anyway. I'm always so interested and love to see people's prom pictures on instagram and I have to admit it was very weird sharing mine this year but it was one of the best days of my life. My prom was actually on the 26th June 2015 which seems so far away now. At first I didn't even want to go to prom and I was determined that I wasn't going to go. Then I was just looking on ASOS one night and I found this dress which was my prom dress and I found a bag and some shoes and thought well I may as well go. I then showed a few people my dress and how I wanted my hair and then I ended up with a prom date. We went just as friends but it was just so lovely. I knew how I wanted my hair since January and so I just wanted a messy bun at the back but a plait going down the middle and then a flower crown to finish off the look. It was a lovely night and my feet were killing by the end of the night but I'd danced, had chocolate ice cream and it was just such a lovely way to end my time at high school and I'm so glad I went. My prom date got me a corsage and it was so pretty.  This post is just mainly to share a few photos and to give you links to the items I were wearing if I can find the links. I also thought I could give all the prices of how much it cost me for prom just in case anyone is wondering.
 

 
Me and my little brother Alfie.
 
My prom nails which I got done at a local salon.

 
The back of my hair which I got done at my local hairdressers.



 

Prices and Links:
 
New Look Wow Sparkle Box Clutch - I paid £9.50 but it's gone down to £4.50. - ASOS
ASOS Survivor Heels - I paid £12 but should have been £25 - ASOS
Heart Necklace - gift - H M Samuel
Bracelet - gift - Joma Jewellery
Spray Tan - £17 - Local Salon
Nails - £25 - Local Salon
Hair - £20 - Local Hairdressers
Make up - Done by my Auntie.
 
So for my prom it cost me a total of £138.50. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on prom and so I didn't which goes to show you don't have to spend lots of money to go.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post.
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment