Sunday 23 August 2015

UPDATED Twitter Blogger Chats: When and what are they?





Hello everyone. So today I thought I'd do an updated post on the Twitter blogger chats. On the 27th July 2014 I did a post all about the Twitter blogger chats so that people knew when and what Twitter blogger chats were out there for bloggers to join. You can read my previous post here. Since I did this post, the Twitter blogger chats have expanded and so now I thought I'd do a new post rather than update my old one as it shows how much the blogging community is growing.

I'd definitely say that Twitter brings me a lot of blog traffic and it's definitely down to the various blogger chats. I love the chats and I really want to aim in taking part in one every single day for all of the summer and then when I go to college I may have to limit a few.
 
The topics do vary from chat to chat and I find them so interesting and end up discovering new bloggers and new blogs to read. I have been a host of both the #lbloggers chat and the #bbloggers in the past and it's such a wonderful experience both from a blogger taking part perspective but also a blogger host perspective.

I absolutely love the Twitter chats and it is a way/place where I can interact with new bloggers and people who share the same interests as me. You don't have to be a blogger to take part in the chats but mainly bloggers take part. I have learnt while I've taken part in the chats that you will be accepted no matter how long you've been a blogger and it's just a lovely way to get new ideas and share good/bad experiences. Also these chats can create long lists of shopping - some how I don't think my bank balance appreciates this but hey ho. I get a lot of inspiration from the chats and it means that I can put my blog out there too - I love the blogging community and if you would like to take part in a variety of chats, I have put a list of hashtags together so that you know what chats are available and when they take place. Just remember that link sharing is meant to be saved till the end of the chat but if you have relevant links to the topic feel free to give people a chance to look, as long as you don't spam. All times below are in BST unless stated otherwise. There are so many blogger chats but again I've tried to narrow it down to the main ones and I shall give you all the information like in my previous post. So if you didn't already know what blogger chats are - basically you use certain hashtags on a set day at a set time and sometimes there are questions and a topic and other times it can just be a general chat. I love how you can talk to other bloggers using the same hashtag and it makes things a little more fun. The chats are typically an hour long and are at the same time every week. If you click on the '#' at the beginning of each chat on the list it will link you to the chats on Twitter.

 #bbloggers (beauty bloggers) - Sundays and Wednesdays 8-9pm. - Sundays are normally a topic and Wednesdays are general chit chat.

#lbloggers (lifestyle bloggers) - Sundays and Wednesdays 7-8pm. - I believe that this chat is similar to the #bbloggers chat and that Sundays are normally a topic and Wednesdays are general chit chat.
 
#fbloggers (fashion bloggers) - Mondays and Thursdays 8-9pm. - Hopefully in the near future I will have more fashion related posts on my blog and will participate in this chat.
 
#psbloggers (plus size bloggers) - Sundays 9-10pm. 

#pbloggers (parent bloggers) - Sundays 9-10pm.
 
#tbloggers (teen bloggers) - Saturdays 8-9pm and Thursdays 9-10pm. 
 
#sbloggers (student bloggers) - Fridays 8-9pm. - Another great chat to be involved in. 
 
#socialcafe (all bloggers) - Tuesdays 2-3am. 
 
#bookbloggers - Tuesdays 7-8pm.

 

#mybchat (market your blog- all bloggers) - Tuesdays 7-8pm.
 
#bloghour (all bloggers) - Tuesdays 9-10pm.
 
#beautychat (anyone who loves beauty) - Fridays 6-7pm.
 
#beautichat (anyone who loves beauty) - Thursdays 9-10pm.
 
#socialbloggers (all bloggers) - Saturdays 6-7pm.
 
#fdbloggers (food bloggers) - Thursdays 8-9pm.
 
#fblchat (fashion/beauty/lifestyle bloggers) - Tuesdays 8-9pm.
 
#cfbloggers (cruelty free bloggers) - Thursdays 9-10pm.
 
#bundlechat (fashion, beauty & lifestyle) - Mondays 7-8pm.
 
#30sbloggers - Sundays 9-10pm.
 
#bdib (all bloggers) - Mondays 7-8pm and Fridays 8-9pm.
 
#nzbloggers (new zealand bloggers) - Sundays 8-9pm (NZST)
 
#pabchat (pick a blogger) - Sundays 5-6pm.
 
#vloggerschat (vloggers) - Thursdays 8-9pm.
 

#tweetursis (small businesses by women) - Tuesdays 9-10pm.
 

#beautybabble (any beauty lovers) - Mondays 8-9pm.
 
#craftblogclub (craft bloggers) - Tuesdays 7-8:30pm.
 
#bloggab (all bloggers) - Tuesdays 9-10pm (ET)
 
#beautytalk (all beauty lovers) - Tuesdays 2-3am.
 

#healthyselves (staying healthy chat) - Mondays 8-9pm.
 

#bloggerspace (all bloggers) - Thursdays 7-8pm.
 
#blogphotochat (photography chat) - Thursdays 9-10pm.
 
#AskABlogger (all bloggers) - Tuesdays 7pm-8pm.

 
So they are all the current Twitter Blogger Chats. I hope you find this post helpful.
 
What Twitter Chats do you join in with?
 

No comments :

Post a Comment