Sunday 27 September 2015

The Perks Of Meg Has A Custom Domain!


Hello everyone. So today's post is going to be another short and sweet post but I just thought I'd tell you all that The Perks Of Meg has got it's own custom/personal domain. Basically all this means is that it is now .co.uk rather than .blogspot.

I've been wanting to get my blog a domain since January 15th of this year for my blog's 1st birthday but I decided that it wasn't the time and so I stayed at blogspot. Last month I decided that I actually did want my very own domain and by this it gives me even more reason to blog. Although I had my huge (nearly 3 month) blogging break, I had to do it for good reasons and so this will encourage me to look past a blogging break. My domain wasn't very expensive and I got it from https://www.uk-cheapest.co.uk/clients/index.php and I am very happy with it. I paid £4.55 for a whole year.

I'm so glad I took the plunge and got my blog it's own domain because it now feels a little more personal and it's definitely worth it.

So I just thought I'd write a post to tell you all this, just in case you hadn't noticed or you wondered where I got my domain from.
 
Have you got your own domain?
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment