Thursday 1 October 2015

OOTN - Birthday Party.


Hello everyone. So I thought it was about time that I tried to incorporate a bit of fashion onto The Perks Of Meg. I'd said that I wanted to many months ago and I think I'm ready to bring more fashion styled posts to my blog. Even if it's only Outfits of the day or night, for me, it's an achievement. I'm very body conscious and so I feel quite uncomfortable getting outfit posts taken but I've decided to bite the bullet and start posting a few and see what your reactions are. If you would like to see more fashion posts then please let me know in the comments. Or just posts in general that you would like to see on my blog.

So it's currently a week until my 17th birthday and I'd love to say I'm excited but seen as I'll be at college I probably won't have a very fun day but roll on next year for my 18th when it's on a Saturday. But anyway a couple of months a go I went to a birthday party and I thought I'd share with you my outfit and accessories and tell you where they are from and give you the links if they are still available.

What I'm Wearing:

- Jodie Floral Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress (Size 12) - £4 from Boohoo.com. (I don't think it's available anymore)

ASOS Survivor Heels (Size 6) - I paid £12 but they should have been £25 from ASOS.

- New Look Wow Clutch - I paid £9.50 but it went down to £4.50 from ASOS.

- Necklace is from New Look but it was a gift from my auntie for Christmas so I'm not sure how it was or if it's still available.

- I wore my Dora Aztec Wool Look Cape (Size 12) in the colour wine - £8 from Boohoo.com (I don't think it's available anymore) - This will be featured in another fashion post soon so you can see what it looks like.

I also used the Dove Summer Glow Medium to Dark Skin on my legs to give them a glow.

I hope you enjoyed this post.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment