Saturday 26 December 2015

Merry Christmas from ThePerksofMeg




Hello everyone. I know it's been a while since I last posted but I've had illness after illness and also I've had assignments to do for college but hopefully come the new year, I will be back in full spin as I have lots of exciting posts coming your way. As I say all the time, thank you for your support for my little blog on the internet. Your comments and you just simply reading my blog means the world to me. I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and although ideally this post should have gone live yesterday, I just simply didn't have time.

So this is probably the shortest post ever but I am hoping to post at least 2 more times this year before 2016! I'm planning on trying to get a 'What I got for Christmas 2015' post up but the natural lighting is just not having it but I shall try my best. I know a lot of people are quite put off by posting what they got for Christmas and I still debated whether to do it but when I do this post, it's not so I can brag about what I've got, it is simply to share with the internet some of lovely products/items that I got and it may give inspiration. I personally love reading those types of posts because I'm super nosey and it makes me lust after so many products that my bank balance just won't allow but nevertheless I love seeing what other people have received. In my eyes, it's not about the gift, it's the thought that counts but I do love sharing and reading what people have got.

So I hope you continue to have a lovely Christmas!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment