Thursday 14 January 2016

Amazon Haul.

So as I mentioned in my last blog post, I'm doing a 'January Hauls' series on my blog and today is the day that it all starts and I know this haul isn't going to interest many people but I like stationery and practical items that I can use for college or in my placement and so this is why I bought these.  
 

Stabilo Point 88 Fineliner Wallet 30 - Stabilo fineliners have honestly changed my life and I really wouldn't be without them. I first discovered the fineliners 2 years ago when I bought them when they were on offer when I went to Scotland but I didn't start using them till last year when I had my exams and by the time my exams were over I'd used them all up and so I decided that for college I would get some more and so that's exactly what I did. I actually paid £12.19 but they are still on offer for £12.22 which is amazing considering they should cost £39.24 and so they are well worth the money and I couldn't recommend these more.

Q Connect Easi Peel Address Label (Roll of 200) -  Then I decided to get some labels because you never know when you might need a label, I organise my draws and boxes and stationery all the time and so labels do come in handy. These labels are good for if I'm sending any letters or parcels to anyone or for general labels on my college work and I only paid £0.93 for a roll of 200 but they are now £2.70 but these are definitely useful.


A4 Dry Wipe Magnetic Whiteboard Mini Office Notice Memo White Board Pen & Eraser - I have to admit I still doubt myself as to why I bought this whiteboard but I definitely think it will come in handy if I need to do a mind map or I might even need it for placement and I paid £1.84 for it and so I really didn't think it was too bad and it's now £2.61.

5 Star Paperclips Metal Large 33mm Plain [Pack of 100] -  The final thing I purchased was some paperclips because I always seem to be clipping things together and then losing the paperclips and so I wanted to make sure I had a whole stash of them and now I do. Although again it's a rather boring purchase, these will be useful to me. I paid £1.07 for these and they are now £1.31.

So that's everything I purchased from Amazon, although not very exciting they are practical items and so I thought I'd still share them with you!

No comments :

Post a Comment