Sunday 3 January 2016

Happy New Year!


I know there's been a lot of 'Happy New Year' posts floating around and I know most of them contain goals for their blogs and basically I'm going to sit here and do personal goals for me. I always say each to their own and to be honest I wasn't really even going to do personal goals but now that I'm sat writing this post I thought I may as well. These goals are not so much 'New Year Resolutions' by any stretch as I want to do these goals throughout 2016 and some of them may even carry on into 2017 and so they are just goals for me, if I don't meet them then it's not so much of a big deal and I admit, I did have goals for my blog last year but now I am quite happy just to sit and write my blog and enjoy writing it. It's really not all about the numbers for me and I'm literally just doing something because I love it.

Personal Goals:

1 -  I want to have passed my GCSE maths - If you didn't already know I failed maths in June and sadly had to resit it in November and I actually get my results in 5 days and I'm super nervous but this is something I genuinely have to do in order to progress in life and be able to go to uni so fingers crossed I'll  have done it the second time round.

2 - I want to drink more water - This definitely is a goal I've seen most people write but I definitely do need to do this. I don't really drink any liquids that much and my doctor has told me I need to drink more because I make myself constantly dehydrated and so drinking more water is definitely a goal.

3 - I want to have started driving lessons and hopefully even pass my practical and theory tests - I've been 17 since October and I've not had a single driving lesson yet mainly because I'm absolutely petrified and I've been focussing on my maths resit more. I'm hoping to start my driving lessons at the end of January but if I don't it's not a big deal to me but I'm sure I'll update you on this.

Now I have to admit, I can't really think of anymore goals but these 3 will certainly give me some sort of motivation. As it's a new year I have decided to post 4 times a week for the next 4 weeks and so you will get an extra post every Friday! This month marks my blogs 2nd birthday and I feel so proud of myself for really sticking to it and so I thought why not do something a little bit different. This is a challenge within itself really because I need to get myself into gear if I'm going to have all the posts scheduled and written as I still have college deadlines and all that jazz so it's definitely not the easiest.

Anyways I'm going to go munch on some more chocolate but if you have any personal goals etc, do leave them below in the comments, I'd love to know what you have in mind!



No comments :

Post a Comment