Friday 15 January 2016

The Perks Of Meg turns 2!

 
 
I honestly cannot believe I'm sat writing this post and I cannot tell you how excited I am and how thankful I am for every single person that has ever read my blog or left me a comment or even followed my blog. Never in a million years did I think anyone would want to read my thoughts and feelings but it turns out I actually do have people who come and read my blog and I just want to thank you because it really means a lot to me. Usually with most hobbies that I start, I tend to get bored and then that's it, I never go back to it after a couple of months and that's why I cannot believe I've been blogging for 2 years! I must admit at times it's been so hard and at times I've had to leave my blog to focus on my exams and even college deadlines. Since starting college in September I've never had so much work to do in all my life and it's seriously tiring and so for that I'm sorry because I haven't been able to write the content I've been wanting to write but hopefully I will be even more organised this year and so hopefully I'll be able to keep on top of it. I really hope you all continue to enjoy The Perks Of Meg and I have some exciting collaborations and posts to come your way and believe it or not I do have a giveaway planned but that won't begin until the 4th February but do keep your eyes peeled!
 
This was just another quick post just so that I can thank you all for your support and I cannot wait to get back into the blogger chats this year because I've really missed them!
 
So here's to another year! Thank YOU so much!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment