Tuesday 1 March 2016

Motivational March Series.

 It always seems impossible until it's done. http://www.kidsdinge.com www.facebook.com/pages/kidsdingecom-Origineel-speelgoed-hebbedingen-voor-hippe-kids/160122710686387?sk=wall http://instagram.com/kidsdinge:

 
               {link}

So it's a brand new month and I really want March to be a good one. I feel like I've been so weighed down by things that shouldn't even matter recently and so it's time to start motivating myself. So I thought I would create a 'Motivational March' series on my blog this month and so some of my posts that are published will be ways in which I am motivating myself and hopefully by doing this, I will also motivate others if you should need a little bit of motivation.
 
Since starting college, everything has been such a task and there hasn't been a moment when anything has been easy. College have just been throwing deadline after deadline at us and in a way, I feel like I've been getting consumed by all this pressure. At the beginning of last month I got given 8 assignments to do, all with a 2 week deadline, which isn't easy when I still have placement to go to for 8 hours a day Tuesday to Friday on one week and then college the following week. I spent 5 days at college and 4 at placement in a 2 week period. I've had to put a lot of things that I enjoy on hold because I felt so much pressure to get my work done, luckily I finished all of my assignments but still didn't really have any time to rest.
 
I'm hoping that this month will be a little less hectic and a little calmer but I have things to motivate me on and so I hope you enjoy this short series.
 
 









 



No comments :

Post a Comment