Wednesday 11 May 2016

Where have I been?


So, where do I begin really? This is my first blog post since 10th March and I cannot believe it's been that long. Although I feel like I should say sorry for my absence, I'm not going to because life happens and as my blog is a hobby, I have to remember that other things sometimes have to come first. A lot of things have changed in my life since March and one of the biggest things is that I now have a part time job. At the beginning of March I had an interview and got a job, in a local pub and I am very happy about it. I do put a lot of hours in, even though it is part time and I still have college to focus on too. So these last few months, I've mainly been focusing on having a work and college life balance. I've had deadlines coming out my ears and I still have quite a few more. In 6 days time, I have my Childcare Level 3 exam and so I'm trying my hardest to revise for that and then I also have my maths resit exams, which hopefully I will pass 3rd time lucky.

I don't suppose anyone will have missed my rambling on and things but I thought it was best to just sit down (when I had the chance) and just update you a little bit on how my life is going. I still want to blog, of course I do, I have found some of the most loveliest people through blogging and people who I would consider my friends and so I would never stop doing it.

May is going to be a stressful, hectic but also a little bit fun too and I'm looking forward to the exciting part. (You will all find out very soon!)

Once I have finished college for my first year with no deadlines left and huge piles of work to do, I will be back to blogging a little more frequently but for now, I may be a little bit more absent but I am going to try my best to get some more posts up because I love the support I have from everyone who even gives my blog the time of day to be read.

So yeah, life update, a little bit of a natter and hopefully you'll see some new posts very soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment